First Edition Print: "Summer's End" Hand Embellished
First Edition Fine Art Print
"Summer's End" is available as a first edition 8"x8" and 11"x11" print. These prints are hand embellished with gold ink for an extra little shimmer.
Fine Art Print Basics
Fine art prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing, are handled by the artist.
- Made with archival pigment ink.
- Hand embellished with gold watercolor ink.
- Printed on 56lb matte acid free photo paper.
- Each print is signed and numbered on the front and back.
- This is an limited edition print run of 12.
- Includes "Certificate of Messiness"
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic bag with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.