8.5"x11" JPEG- Printable Coloring Page: Magic Hand
Want to make colorful line art, but don't trust your hand at designing? Now you can color in your very own @messyeverafter style line work. Just download this file and print on your home printer today!
This piece was inspired by my "Made of Magic" series.
This isn't your average coloring page. I have designed this piece to be colored as you prefer and displayed. Color it, crop it, mat it, frame it. Whatever you're feeling. If you just want to get a little art therapy in and color for an afternoon, this will still get the job done. When you're finished, share it on Instagram and tag @messyeverafter. I'd love to see how you transform this piece!
- 1 JPEG File
- Formatted to 8.5"x11"
- Black and white color
- No physical product will be sent to you.
- A teeny tiny little copyright watermark will be in the corner of the file.
Material and Paper Suggestions:
- For colored pencil, pastels, graphite, or other dry ingredients, you can print on text weight paper.
- For markers, inks, watercolors or other heavier or wet materials, I suggest printing with a heavier paper like cardstock.
- Depending on the ink your printer uses, you might be limited to using dry ingredients to prevent lines from smearing or fading.
- Sample image is printed on 110lb white cardstock on Canon Pixma TR8620 home printer and colored in with Finetec Pearlescent Watercolors. (If you want to explore all the products I use in my studio, check out the FAQs page of my website.)
Copyright and Rights to Reproduction:
Copyright is held by the artist, Kelly Marie (<-- Hey that's me!). Buying this file does not give you the right to sell or use this image commercially. The digital product/file/printed product are for personal use only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have requests for custom or commercial work.