8.5"x11" JPEG- Printable Coloring Pages (Pack of 3) #8, 9, & 10
Want to make colorful line art, but don't trust your hand at designing? Now you can color in your very own @messyeverafter style line work. Just download these files and print on your home printer today!
These aren't your average coloring pages. I have designed these pieces to be colored as you prefer and displayed. Color them, crop them, mat them, frame them. Whatever you're feeling. If you just want to get a little art therapy in and color for an afternoon, that works too! When you're finished, share them on Instagram and tag @messyeverafter. I'd love to see how you transform these pieces!
- 3 JPEG Files
- Formatted to 8.5"x11"
- Black and white color
- No physical product will be sent to you.
- A teeny tiny little copyright watermark will be in the corner of each file.
Material and Paper Suggestions:
- For colored pencil, pastels, graphite, or other dry ingredients, you can print on text weight paper.
- For markers, inks, watercolors or other heavier or wet materials, I suggest printing with a heavier paper like cardstock.
- Depending on the ink your printer uses, you might be limited to using dry ingredients to prevent lines from smearing or fading.
- Sample image is printed on 110lb white cardstock on Canon Pixma TR8620 home printer and colored in with Finetec Pearlescent Watercolors. (If you want to explore all the products I use in my studio, check out the FAQs page of my website.)
Copyright and Rights to Reproduction:
Copyright is held by the artist, Kelly Marie (<-- Hey that's me!). Buying this file does not give you the right to sell or use this image commercially. The digital product/file/printed product are for personal use only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have requests for custom or commercial work.