First Edition Print: "Awake/Aware II"
First Edition Fine Art Print
"Awake/Aware II" is available as a first edition 8"x8" print.
This print pairs well with the "Awake/Aware I" print.
Fine Art Print Basics
Fine art prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing, are handled by the artist.
- Made with archival pigment ink.
- Printed on 69lb satin acid free photo paper.
- Each print is signed and numbered on the back.
- This is an limited edition print run of 5.
- Includes "Certificate of Messiness"
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic bag with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.