First Edition Print: "Watercolor Waves"
Limited Edition Fine Art Prints
"Watercolor Waves" is available as a limited edition 8"x10" fine art print.
Fine Art Print Basics
Fine art prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing is handled by the artist.
- Made with archival pigment ink.
- Printed on 69lb matteacid free photo paper.
- Each print is signed and numbered on the back.
- Only 5 prints made in this edition. (5- 8"x10"s)
- Includes "Certificate of Messiness" (The cooler version of a Certificate of Authenticity)
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic bag with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.
- You can hang this print in any orientation that feels right to you.