Second Edition Print: "Prism"
Limited Edition Fine Art Prints
"Prism" is available as a limited edition 11"x14" or 8"x10" fine art print.
Fine Art Print Basics:
Fine art prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing is handled by the artist.
- Made with archival pigment ink.
- Printed on 56lb matte acid free paper.
- Each print is signed and numbered.
- Second Edition:Only 20 prints made in this edition. (10- 8"x10"s and 10- 11"x14"s)
- Includes "Certificate of Messiness" (The cooler version of a Certificate of Authenticity)
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic bag with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.