Red and Teal Fluid Art Paper Bar Necklace
This necklace is lightweight, adorably delicate, and completely one of a kind.
The abstract art is made by pouring acrylic paint onto canvas paper. I then choose my favorite parts of the canvas and cut it to fit onto the cardboard base. This necklace is a wearable painting!
The rectangle base piece is made from cardboard (you'd never guess, right?!) and an acrylic hard coat. The cardboard is sealed and hardened for durability and water resistance.
- The back of the pendant is all black.
- The necklace is a sterling silver snake chain
- Both sides of the pendant are sealed with a satin finish for water resistance.
- Chain length: 16 inches
Since these are made of paper materials, a little extra care is needed to protect your new jewelry. Please follow the care instructions below to maintain the integrity of your jewelry.
1. Do not wear your pieces in the shower or while swimming. Each piece is sealed with a light waterproof barrier and can withstand small amounts of water from hand washing or getting caught in the rain, but prolonged exposure to water can degrade the piece. If your piece does get wet, gently pat it down with a dry cloth or let air dry.
2. When you are not wearing your new pieces, avoid placing in a handbag or similar receptacle without some type of carry case or padding. Although sealed with a hard coat, some designs may be warped or punctured if buried beneath multiple items when carried around.