Rice Paper Bubble Earrings (4 Colors)
These nature inspired earring are unique and vibrant accessories. They are also incredibly lightweight. Each bubble is hand colored and detailed on rice paper with alcohol ink and markers. Each earring is comprised of multiple layers of sealed and hardened card stock with the rice paper design in the middle.
The best part about these earrings is that the colored rice paper is slightly transparent when help up to light sources.
- The finished components are assembled using copper filled, non-tarnish silver wire and stainless steel ear hooks.
- The finished length is roughly 3 inches from the top of the ear wire to the bottom tip of the paper design.
- Each piece is sealed for water resistance, but please follow the care instructions below.
- Earrings have a slightly textured surface from the sealant application method.
Care Instructions for Paper Jewelry:
Since these are made of paper materials, a little extra care is needed to protect your new jewelry. Please follow the care instructions below to maintain the integrity of your jewelry.
1. Do not wear your pieces in the shower or while swimming. Each piece is sealed with a light waterproof barrier and can withstand small amounts of water from hand washing or getting caught in the rain, but prolonged exposure to water can degrade the piece. If your piece does get wet, gently pat it down with a dry cloth or let air dry.
2. When you are not wearing your new pieces, avoid placing in a handbag or similar receptacle without some type of carry case or padding. Although sealed with a hard coat, some designs may be warped or punctured if buried beneath multiple items when carried around.