First Edition Archival Print: "Campfire"
Limited Edition Archival Prints
"Campfire" is now available as a limited edition 11"x14" or 8"x10" archival print.
Archival prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing is handled by the artist.
- Made with archival pigment ink.
- Printed on 69lb satin acid free photo paper.
- Each print is signed and numbered on the back.
- Only 50 prints made in this edition. (25- 8"x10"s and 25- 11"x14"s)
- Includes "Certificate of Messiness" (The cooler version of a Certificate of Authenticity)
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic bag with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.