My intention is to have each customer be 100% satisfied with their purchases through me, but there may come a time where a return needs to be initiated. Please review the points below to understand my return policy.
- Returns must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the item and no later than 30 days after the original order date. To initiate a return, please email Kelly@messyeverafter.com with your order number and reason for return.
- Items must be shipped back to Messy Ever After at the expense of the customer to receive refund. Once received, the refund will be initiated.
- Initial shipping expenses will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Unless the item is defective, all in-person sales are final.
- Refunds, item trades, or store credit may be given in special situations. Again, I want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, so if there is any issue with your transaction, please email me at Kelly@messyeverafter.com and we can discuss options.
- Down payments made for commissioned works are almost 100% non-refundable.
- In case of cancellations on your end, your down-payment is considered a cancellation fee and will not be refunded.
- In the rare case where I may need to cancel your order (i.e. sudden destruction of art studio by meteor or my hands becoming paralyzed)--then you will get a refund of your down-payment.
- Once a commission is finished, approved, and shipped to the customer the sale is final and refunds will not be made.