First Edition Print: "Rayna" Hand Embellished
"Rayna" is available as a limited edition 11"x14" and 8"x10" fine art print. This product is the very very limited hand embellished print with gold ink. Only 4 prints of the 24 print edition have been embellished!
Fine Art Print Basics
Fine art prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass, out of direct sunlight, or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing, are handled by the artist.
- Made with archival pigment ink.
- Hand embellished with gold watercolor ink.
- Printed on 56lb matte photo paper.
- Only 24 prints made in this edition.
- Each print is signed and numbered on the back.
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic sleeve with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.
- Print dimensions listed measure total width and height of paper including border.