First Edition Print: "Midsummer V" Hand Embellished
Open Edition Fine Art Prints
"Midsummer V" is available as a first edition 8"x8" gold ink embellished fine art print.
Fine Art Print Basics
Fine art prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing, are handled by the artist.
- Made with archival pigment ink.
- Hand embellished with gold watercolor ink.
- Printed on 56lb matte photo paper.
- Each print is signed and numbered on the back.
- Print run of 5
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic bag with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.
- Print dimensions listed measure total width and height of paper including border.