First Edition Print: "Made of Magic I"
"Made of Magic I" is available as a first edition 8"x8" and 11"x11" print.
Fine Art Print Basics
Fine art prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass, out of direct sunlight, or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing, are handled by the artist.
- Hand embellished with gold watercolor ink.
- Printed on 69lb satin photo paper.
- Each print is signed and numbered on the back.
- This is an limited edition print run of 30.
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic sleeve with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.
- Print dimensions listed measure total width and height of paper including border.