Shipping and Return Policy
- Orders are typically shipped in 2-4 business days.
- Orders ship via USPS with tracking. Larger orders ship via UPS or FedEx.
- Domestic orders
- International orders are shipped via USPS and item values are listed on the customs forms. (The customer is responsible for any additional fees due at customs or during transit.)
- Unfortunately, USPS International First-Class packages can't always be tracked once they leave the United States.
- Orders within the United States typically have a 2-10 day shipping window.
- International orders usually take a minimum of 15 days to arrive, but to be safe allow at least 4 weeks.
- COVID Delays: With the global pandemic, transit times have been much less predictable. Please have patience, but don't hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
My intention is to have each customer be 100% satisfied with their purchases through my store, but there may come a time where a return, refund, or exchange needs to be initiated. Please review the points below to understand my return policy.
- Returns must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the item and no later than 30 days after the original order date. To initiate a return, please email Kelly@messyeverafter.com with your order number and reason for return.
- Timeline exceptions can be made for international orders. Please email me with your concerns.
- Items must be shipped back to Messy Ever After at the expense of the customer to receive refund. Once received, the refund will be initiated.
- Initial shipping expenses will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your order is damaged in transit, please email me immediately and prepare to send pictures of the damage to initiate a refund.
- If your order gets lost in the mail, please email me. All orders I ship are tracked and the shipping carriers will usually conduct a mail search before we deem the package lost for good and initiate a refund.
- All in-person sales are final.
- Item trades or store credit may be given in special situations. Please email me at Kelly@messyeverafter.com and we can discuss options.
- Down payments made for commissioned works are almost* 100% non-refundable.
- *In case of cancellations on your end, your down-payment is considered a cancellation fee and will not be refunded.
- *In the rare case where I may need to cancel your order (i.e. sudden destruction of art studio by meteor)--then you will get a refund of your down-payment.
- Once a commission is finished, approved, and safely shipped to the customer the sale is final and refunds will not be made.